Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 07 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 24 April 2017


Today I had planned to share with you China Glaze's Shades Of Nudes Collection, however I haven't actually finished editing all the pictures yet.  I mean I could edit them, but I really can't be bothered.  Editing is definitely one of my least favourite parts of blogging.  Anyway, I have finished editing all of my pictures for Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 07 Stamping Plate so let's talk about this plate instead today.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Now I want to say that this is the first mani that I did using this plate, but honestly I can't remember if it was.  I actually did these first two manis awhile ago now and for whatever reason forgot to do a blog post for them.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly's Animated Hearts and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


For this next mani I used Sally Hansen's Teal Good (from their Color Therapy range) and stamped using Powder Perfect's Teal Stamping Polish.


For this last mani I went with another really simple mani (sometimes really simple manis are just the best way to go).  I used Orly's Summer Fling for my base and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I know I have mentioned this before with most of my Feeling Shapely stamping plates but I am a big fan of this collection of plates and Feeling Shapely 07 is no exception.  I think there are some fantastic designs on this plate which you can do some really simple and striking manis!  Or you can go crazy and do some more "fancy" manis with gradients etc.  There really are no limits.  I had no issues with this plate what so ever.

Feeling Shapely 07 stamping plate is available from Lina Nail Art Supplies.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous plate, gorgeous manis and I can imagine you using these images many times, they're so fun.
    Your holo shard mani is the bomb diggity and I want to recreate it so badly.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. The images from the Feeling Shapely plates definitely are right up my alley when it comes to stamping. So simple, yet so interesting.

      Delete
  2. Another fabulous Lina plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? I have some of the new release ones that I am excited to play with too. Do you have any Lina plates?

      Delete