31DC2017: Black & White Nails

Thursday 7 September 2017


I think that black and white nails are one of my favourite prompts for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge.  There is just something so simple but so striking about a pure black and white mani.  I also quite like doing black and white accent nails with a pop of colour, usually neons but I do love to mix it up a bit with pastels and glitter etc.

For my base I used Color Club French Tip and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  I had trouble deciding on what image to use but I narrowed it down to this one from Uberchic 20-01.  The other image I was considering was also from 20-01.  It's the same design as this just a more detailed version.  I will be doing a review of this stamping collection soon.





I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else does for this prompt.  



4 comments: