31DC2017 Half Moons

Monday 18 September 2017


Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.  I know I did.  We actually had some decent weather which was nice to be able to get outside and not completely freeze for a change.  Hopefully it means that more Spring weather is coming!  Enough about the weather, let's talk about nails.  Today's 31DC2017 theme is half moons.  If you have been following with this challenge in the previous years then you will know that I do not like half moon manis.  I am not a fan of them at all.  I think they look good on some people, but I do not like them on me at all.

For my base I used Dance Legend Marta and then used Anfisa over the top.  I will have my swatches and review of these two polishes on my blog later today.




Is there a style of mani that you don't like?  I'm curious to know.  Let me know in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment