31DC2017: Red Nails & 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: Dotting Tools But Not Just Dots

Friday 1 September 2017


Welcome to the month of crazy (or more commonly known as September).  I'm kicking off this month with probably the craziest post I have done (which you can probably tell with the crazy heading on this post).  In case you weren't aware, this month I am going to be doing the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge (#31DC2017) on top of the other challenges I am doing and some swatching.  Crazy right?  Hopefully I will manage to keep some sanity this month lol.  Anyway, today is day one and theme is red nails.  Today I always need to do a mani for the 26 Great Nail Art Challenge theme of dotting tools but not just dots.  I have smooshed the two themes together to create this mani.

Originally I had planned on doing some sort of drag marble (I really don't know what else you would call it) but it was an epic fail so flowers it is.  Definitely not my greatest attempt, but I can only get better right?  Polishes used are China Glaze Definie Good and Passion and Color Club French Tip.




In case you are wanting to join in with this challenge (you should - it's a lot of fun) these are the themes:


26 Great Nail Art Challenge links:



31DC2017 Red Nails links:



13 comments:

  1. You really are crazy. Last year I combine 26 GNAI with 31DC2016 and Digital Dozen, but no swatch commitments that goodness. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Dont wear yourself out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely going to be an interesting month for me that's for sure. Depending on what day you get me one I think that I can get through this month relatively easily (although that Digital Dozen Week is going to be quite the challenge trying to combine everything) and then other days I partly freakout and think that I really am completely mental and have no hope lol. Time will tell. I am looking forward to all of your manis xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and simple read flowers, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. I think simple manis will be what you'll be seeing from me a lot this month and I am ok with that.

      Delete
  3. Flowers are a good choice and I do need to do them more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm with you - I should do things like these flowers more often.

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous and totally makes me want to bring out my vampy reds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flowers. Haha, you are seriously going all out with the challenges AND reviews.

    OK, I'm doing 3, but not all of them - physically impossible ATM, and I'm not *that* that much of a sucker for punishment LOL. Good luck, I hope you're still standing come October 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely a little crazy doing both but I have done it previously (minus the blog post writing) on Instagram with swatching so I should be ok. I'm one week in and surviving....just lol.

      Delete
  6. Your mani turned out really adorable! I always say I'll give the 31 Day Challenge a try but don't lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You should give it a go! It's quite fun. If doing 31 days straight is too hard then maybe try the weekly version. It's one mani a week but the same themes

      Delete