31DC2017: Yellow Nails

Sunday 3 September 2017


Day three of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, and I am surviving.....so far.  I do need to sit down with my blog planner and give it a bit of an overhaul to make sure I can stay on top of my swatching commitments as well as this challenge.  Plus I do have the new China Glaze Collection which I am dying to swatch too.  So many pretties, and so little time!  But I will get it all done.

Anyway, today's theme is yellow and what says yellow more than bees?  I found this super cute bee image from Uberchic 10-03 and just had to use it.  For my base I used OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana.  This is definitely one of my favourite yellow polishes.  It's so pretty.  To stamp the bees I used Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish and Clear Jelly Stamper's Big Bling XL Stamper.





I am going to guess that there will be a few bee manis happening today.  I am curious to see if I am twinning with someone.



2 comments: