Dance Legend Binary (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Monday 18 September 2017


I mentioned a little while ago that I received a bunch of new release polishes from Dance Legend and I am slowly making my way through them.  Dance Legend have recently added six new Spring inspired cremes to the Binary range and I have two of them to share with you today.  I have previously swatched and reviewed some of the other polishes in the Binary range which you can find here if you are interested.  Let's take a look at Marta and Anfisa shall we?


Anfisa is described as a cool toned raspberry creme.  I think this is a really pretty colour and the formula is easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.


Marta is a greenish blue creme.  Such a gorgeous colour,  Again, the formula was really easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.


I really like both of these polishes.  They are great colours with great formulas.

The Binary range is available now from Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment