Dance Legend Thinking Out Cloud - Swatches & Review

Thursday 21 September 2017

I'm sure you could have guessed that this second post was going to be happening today.  I still have quite a few Dance Legend polishes to swatch so you will be still be seeing the little posts pop up every now and again.  Today I have one of the new additions to the Sky Prism Collection - Thinking Out Cloud.

Thinking Out Cloud is a delicate pinkish purple with a mix of holographic particles and pink shimmer and a dash of pinkish gold metallic.  This shade is stunning!  And the formula is so easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm really not sure what else I can say about this polish.  I think it's beautiful and the formula is great.  

Thinking Out Cloud is available now from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment