Nail Crazies Unite: Rainbow Watermarble

Friday 9 March 2018


It has been a little while since I have done a mani for Nail Crazies Unite.  Why?  There has been a mix of reasons from having swatching commitments, life commitments and simply not liking the theme.  I'm not going to lie, I was very tempted to skip over today's Rainbow Watermarble theme.  I hate watermarbling with a passion.  I have seen countless tutorials, I have even seen a live demo from Cathy (More Nail Polish), been given cheat sheets and tips from watermarble pros and I just can't do it.  I also don't have the patience to keep trying (there are way too many fails for my liking) but it occurred to me - stamp the watermarble.  You would think by now that stamping watermarble would come to my mind immediately when I see the word "watermarble" but nope.  

For this mani I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence for my base and stamped using Bundle Monster's Quasar, Teepee Tipping. E-tronica, Opus One, Astronomical and Monarch Dream.  Stamping image is from What's Up Nails B002.




I am so happy that I actually did this mani.  I love how it turned out.  I am excited to see the other manis.  I imagine there is going to be some amazing watermarbling (actual watermarble) happening this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment