The Digit-al Dozen Does Stamping: My Signature Style

Friday 16 March 2018


I'm a little sad that today is the final day of The Digit-al Dozen Does Stamping.  It's been a really fun week - not that I will stop stamping after today.  There will be many, many more stamping manis to come.  Now I couldn't do a whole week of stamping and not include "my signature style".  I use quotation marks there because I don't really call this my signature style - it's more just my go to at the moment.  I like to chop and change my mind about these things a lot.

For my base I sponged on Hit The Bottle's Pour Some Neon On Me Collection and stamped using As Black As Night.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Totally Negative 02 stamping plate.




I do love my neons with black stamping.  I hope you guys have enjoyed this week's Digit-al Dozen manis.  I will be continuing with my daily blogging for the rest of this month - yay!  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment